Terms and Conditions – Cashback
1. This offer entitles the customer cashback on their Bank Account (NEFT) Or UPI, upon meeting the criteria as set out hereunder. The customer will be responsible for their choice of the cashback transfer method. The denomination of the cashback will be mentioned on the voucher/scratch card.
2. Any customer purchasing promotional product shall be eligible to receive a Voucher inside the pack. The customer shall receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to the value of the Cashback as mentioned in the Voucher (“Cashback/Voucher Amount”).
3. By redeeming the Offer provided on the same, a participant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Conditions”).
4. These Conditions apply to every person ("Participant”) redeeming the offer given by Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd, no claim shall lie for any redemption requests made after the expiry of the Offer Period.
5. The Participant will be responsible for entering details such as UPI ID, Account No etc. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible for any incorrect entries or details on the promotional website. No change in details will be entertained once you have submitted the booking.
6. In no event shall the maximum liability exceed the value of the voucher i.e., Rs. 50
7. Any disputes or differences in connection with the offer shall be governed by laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Gurugram, India.
8. This offer is subject to promotional availability.
General Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is not available to employees, Agents, Dealers, or Distributors of Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd and PREMIER SALES PROMOTIONS PVT LTD, its clients or agencies and their immediate families.
2. This offer is subject to promotional availability. This offer is not exchangeable for “cash”.
3. This offer is not for sale.
4. Photocopied, torn or mutilated Vouchers will not be accepted.
5. This voucher has no monetary value, is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
6. The usage of this voucher is incumbent upon the terms & conditions to be followed by the voucher holder/purchaser. Such conditions need to be followed by the voucher holder/purchaser.
7. A maximum of one voucher may be used per person, per mobile number per email id during the promotion period.
8. Only one voucher per booking will be entertained. Multiple Vouchers cannot be booked together.
9. If you are registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) service, you will not receive an SMS confirmation from us.
10. Please mail us at email@example.com for any queries. If Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd has already emailed or sent by SMS, Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd will not re-send the voucher code to any new or corrected email address or phone number nominated by the entrant.
11. The “How to Redeem” instructions form a part of these Terms & Conditions. For detailed T&C’s please visit www.happydent.bigcityexperience.com. Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including accessing the promotional website, are the responsibility of each entrant. Also, regular call and message rates will apply as per the consumer telecom operator in their respective circles.
12. Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd or Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible in case the Voucher codes have expired for any reason whatsoever.
13. Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd or Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd and the Stores are not responsible for any loss or theft of the Vouchers.
14. No duplicate Voucher shall be issued to the customers.
15. Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd Or Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
18. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages, and costs.
19. Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd Or Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. Vouchers and are not liable for any personal loss or injury and cannot be held responsible for any disagreement concerning the quality/ availability of featured offers. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd., its clients, agents, and distributors cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged Vouchers and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or prices without notice.
20. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. is acting as an executing agency for this promptional offer and holds no legal and financial liability on unclaimed offers, incentives, Vouchers, etc beyond the applicable period of the promotional offer.
21. Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd does not endorse the quality of any of the products or services being offered as Vouchers under the Offer. Any complaints or queries pertaining to the same would have to be taken up directly with the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. of such a product or service.
22. The Terms and Conditions of the offer can be changed during the promotional period by Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd or by PREMIER SALES PROMOTIONS PVT LTD.
23. Offer is valid till 28th February 2022.
24. Promoter: Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd
25. All offers are supplied by Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. 4th Floor, Mitra Towers, 10/4 Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001, India. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. All queries should be sent to this address.
Declaration by Participant
1. The Participant hereby agrees, accepts and acknowledges that he/she has participated in the Cashback scheme, completely upon his/her own volition and free consent and upon reading and fully understanding and accepting, the terms and conditions of this declaration.
2. The Participant represents and warrants to PVM India, that all of the personal data being provided to PVM India is not false and does not have any malicious or obscene content.
3. The Participant represents and warrants to PVM India that PVM India is expressly exonerated from any liability for infringement or breach of rights which may arise from the uploading and in particular, with regard to possible violations of the rights of third parties (image, intimacy, honour, intellectual property and/or any other that might exist).
4. The Participant expressly authorizes PVM India and or/any of its Processors or Sub-Processors to reproduce and use the personal data uploaded in any advertising and/or Cashback related to the Cashback, all in any medium, including the Internet and social media channels, without such activities granting the Participant the right to remuneration or any benefit, also exonerating the PVM India from any liability that might arise.
5. The Participant expressly authorizes PVM India to reproduce and use the pictures uploaded jointly with the winner’s name, image, voice and likeness for any purpose in relation to the Cashback in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity.
6. In compliance with the applicable personal data protection laws, PVM India informs the Participants that the personal data that may be provided to participate in the Cashback, or the data provided for cashback will be collected and processed under the control of the PVM India solely for the purpose of operating this Cashback.
7. Consequently, the processing of the Participant’s personal data is based on the Participant’s will to participate in the Cashback.
8. The personal data processed will be kept as long as the relationship between the Participant and the PVM India is in force, however, not after the end of the Cashback Scheme. After that, the Participant’s personal data will be only kept as long as it is necessary to comply with any legal regulation that may impose the PVM India the obligation to keep the data for a longer period of time. In no case it is contemplated by the PVM India any form of processing of the personal data to profiling or the transfer of the personal data to third countries.
9. PVM India is allowed to outsource to third parties (processors) part of the services related to the management of the Cashback with the purpose to obtaining logistic or administrative support (for instance, companies that carry out the service of delivering the prizes, or companies rendering technological services like hosting of the PVM India’s Website or social media channels). These companies can have access to and process the Participant’s personal data only as far as it is necessary to comply with the services outsourced and always and only with regard to the purposes of processing the personal data referred above.
10. PVM India will delete any personal data submitted by the Participant after the end of the Scheme, save and except where PVM India is required to retain it in order to comply with applicable law.
11. PVM India informs the Participant that he/she has right to request access to and rectification or erasure of his/her personal data, or restriction or objection to processing, as well as the right to data portability or to withdraw the consent given by addressing to the PVM India or by sending an email to email@example.com to the attention of the Data Protection Officer, always providing a copy of the identification document or any other document proving it.
12. PVM reserves the right to verify the truthfulness of the personal data provided by the Participant at any time, as well as the age and identity of the winners before proceeding with the delivery of the prizes.
13. PVM informs the Participants of their right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority